PAPER + TOAST Business Programs: Knowledge Sharing Session 7th Jan 2017 | DIGITAL MARKETING | RESEARCH & VALIDATION
PAPER + TOAST Business Programs: Knowledge Sharing Session is a half day insightful session where we feature lineup of speakers who are practitioners of the relevant industries.
The aim is to share on the latest tips and tricks on what is being practiced currently that may be applied to your business. At the same time, this will be a great opportunity for you to have a gist of what PAPER + TOAST Business Program is all about.
Topics for this session:
1. Research & Validation:
- Introduction to Lean User Research
- Forming hypothesis and assumptions on your business model
- Types of validation for business and its purpose
- Research implementation strategy
- Learn how to potentially convert your research to sales
2. Digital Marketing:
- Introduction on how to setup your website in the right way
- Get the secret of creating your own website with RM 50 budget
- Getting free traffic online
- Making paid advertising work
Julie NG, Kuala Lumpur
Julie is the Co-Founder and VP of Business Development for VASE Survey, an online research company in Malaysia who have helped startups, SME's and MNC's to get their market validation before making the important business decision.
Saiful Amir, Kuala Lumpur
Saiful is the Founder and CEO of Black Wolf Digital, a digital marketing agency in Malaysia that you will find if you were to google it (enough said).
- The event description was updated. Diff#215792 2016-12-29 04:14:55
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM MYT
- Level 13A, Fahrenheit Business Suites, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur
Early Bird SOLD OUT RM20.00 Standard SOLD OUT RM50.00
- Venue Address
- Level 13A, Fahrenheit Office Tower, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Malaysia
Next to Star Hill Bukit Bintang
PAPER + TOAST215 Followers